Hispanic Achievers Leadership Institute
Theme: "Focus on Change Management, Critical Competencies Required for Emerging Markets, Global Competitiveness and Innovation."
Wednesday October 23, 2013
9:00AM - 12:00PM
Room H763, 7th Floor
151 East 25th Street
New York, NY 10010
This work session begins with the premise that Albert Einstein stated;” You can’t do the same activities over and over and expect different results.”
The focus of this session will enable individuals to outline how they can rebrand from their present levels of performance and contribution to higher levels of capability and results. Through lecture, interactive exercises, behavioral assessments and action planning, we will explore the critical change factors that must be addressed in order to chart new paths in their business and personal directions. Participants will also get a copy of the widely acclaimed and best seller book “Being Better than You Believe: 8 Steps to Ultimate Success”; Outskirts press 2010, by Philip A. Berry.
Who should attend?
This session is for middle managers and director level leaders who aspire to senior leadership positions. Companies should send managers who are considered leaders and have potential to grow and enhance their leadership contribution to the organization.
Why attend this training?
Specific objectives are to:
- 1 ) Define the 5 critical leadership imperatives providing a context for change..
- 2) Outline the specific leadership competencies that are representative of participants current leadership style and framework.
- 3) Clarify the specific leadership competencies that participants should develop and an action plan on how to acquire those competencies.
- 4) Clarify specific strengths and development areas within the framework of leadership effectiveness.
- 5) Outline how participants can use transformational rebranding to catapult their leadership effectiveness.
- 6) Develop a model for personal action planning which can enhance leadership capability.
As a result of going through this session participants will have a new found leadership proposition which sets the foundation for them to increase their business presence and personal brand. They will have very specific action take-aways which they can immediately implement. Furthermore, they will be able to enhance their capability to be more impactful with their management, team members and subordinates.
For any further information, please email us at: NHCA@bellsouth.net.